This summer, INSuRE shows up at a handful of conferences and meetings. We have presentations or workshops at these venues:
- 7th Annual Southeastern Cyber Security Summit (http://secybersummit.org/)
- Innovation in Cybersecurity Research Traineeship in the INSuRE Project, a view of the work to date in building INSuRE as an opportunity for research training
- A Model and Tool for Public Cloud Provider Risk Assessment, based on work done by a research assistant team at Purdue.
- The 19th Colloquium for Information System Security Education (http://cisse.info/)
- Second Workshopp on the Changing Landscape in HPC Security (https://commons.lbl.gov/display/CLHS/CLHS+2015)
- Toward a Data Spillage Prevention Process in Hadoop using Data Provenance, based on work done by a student project team at Purdue.
A handful of submissions are pending at other venues, from student team work performed throughout the INSuRE network.